|1||BD-01||Daycare (<8 Hours)||1800|
|4||BD-04||MU / Economy (AC)||3850|
|5||BD-05||Three Sharing /Semi Pvt (AC)||4250|
|6||BD-06||Single Private (AC)||5250|
|7||BD-07||Single Deluxe (AC)||7050|
|8||BD-08||Single Super Deluxe (AC)||8800|
|9||BD-09||NICU (with monitoring) L1||4000|
|10||BD-10||NICU + Oxygen + Monitoring L2||5000|
|11||BD-11||NICU+ Oxygen+ Monitoring+ BIPAP L3||7500|
|12||BD-12||NICU+ Oxygen+ Monitoring+ Ventilator L4||10500|
|13||BD-13||ICU (with monitoring) L1||6000|
|14||BD-14||ICU + Oxygen + Monitoring L2||7500|
|15||BD-15||ICU+ Oxygen+ Monitoring+ BIPAP L3||11850|
|16||BD-16||ICU+ Oxygen+ Monitoring+ Ventilator L4||15050|
- Below 8 hours of Stay will be billed as Half Day Stay.
- Room / ICU Tariff include standard fittings in the Room according to the Type of occupancy/Nursing Care / Resident and Junior Doctors visit / Housekeeping Services.
- If the patient’s Attendants retain the Room (single / general) subject to availability and approval from Duty Manager, while the patient is in ICU Additional charges for the Room and Food and Beverages (if any) are to be paid. Valid for Package patients also.
- Additional Food and Beverage, if supplied in Room, shall be charged on actual from Canteen.
- Bed Transfer: In the event of Bed Transfer during course of treatment, the higher category of bed charges will be applicable on the day of transfer.
- In case the Patient is transferred from Lower to Higher category of Room following the Surgery/ Procedure, the surgical procedure charge would be revised according to higher bed category. Consultant room visit charges will be levied as per bed category being billed.
- In case the Patient is transferred from Higher to lower category of room following surgery / procedure, the surgery / procedure would be charged as per Higher Bed category. Consultant visit charges will be levied as per Bed category being billed.
- If the patient is transferred to Intensive Care Unit during course of IP stay, then the surgery/ procedure charges will be applicable as per Single bed category. However, ICU charges will be levied during actual duration of stay in the ICU.
- In case, due to non-availability of room if patient is shifted to higher category in that case also charges will be applicable as per higher category.
- If more than one procedure are carried out and the patient decides to opt for the lower category of room before the procedure and accordingly lower category rates should be charged.Check out time 12:00 Noon with 2 Hrs Delay Time.
- Room excluding Non – Medical charges like Diet, MLC, PI, IPD, MRD etc. shall be charged extra ( Over ad Above ) Bed Charges